Ramona welcomes the global perspective of international students.
Why study at Ramona?
- Receive excellent academic preparation for an American college or university.
- Join a strong sisterhood of friendship that creates life-long bonds of support and connections with more than 7,000 alumnae.
- Develop an understanding of global issues, an ethical perspective and leadership skills.
- Improve English communication skills in a program that’s personalized as well as rigorous.
- Study on a safe, park-like and well-equipped campus that features up-to-date classrooms, computer labs, science labs, art and music studios, a library research center, and athletic facilities including a gym, fitness center, sports field and swimming pool.
- Receive personalized American college admission guidance from two full-time college counselors.
- Experience the life-changing power of an all-girls’ education.
- Live and study in a dormitory in the Los Angeles area. Alhambra is an exciting and diverse American city close to the Los Angeles International Airport.
A Director of International Student Life is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the international students' experience at the school and ensures that all international students are thriving and are engaged in school life.
Currently, students from Kuwait, Vietnam, and China comprise about 10% of our student body.
To learn more about our college counseling and placement, click here.
"At Ramona, I have improved my English speaking and writing ability, developed my critical thinking skills, and become more independent."
At Ramona, young women learn academic, social and leadership skills that are for life.
Ramona partners with The Cambridge Institute of International Education to ensure the best possible international program. The Cambridge Institute's international student program prepares students for life abroad prior to arriving at Ramona and continues to provide international students with on-going support throughout the school year. International students coming from China and Vietnam must work with the Cambridge Institute to apply to Ramona. For questions or to apply, please contact our consultants at Ramona@thecambridgeinstitute.org
Students from other countries should contact the Ramona admission office directly.