1. Submit Application for Admission
2. Submit Academic Transcripts
3. Submit School Recommendation Form
- Interviews are a required part of the admission process and may be set-up by contacting the school.
5. Completion of the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- The entrance test will be administered at Ramona Convent on Saturday, January 26, 2013, at 8:30 A.M.
6. Tuition Assistance
7. Admissions Decisions
- When your application has been submitted and the interview is completed, the Admissions Committee will meet to discuss the applicant. Notification of admissions decisions will be mailed on March 1, 2013. Applications received after March 1, 2013 will be reviewed on an on-going basis.