"Education is the best investment you'll ever make. It's an investment for life."
Ramona's tuition reflects our commitment to:
- rigorous, inquiry-based curriculum
- effective, high-quality teachers and instruction
- a supportive, strong, and safe community
- opportunities for personal growth and character development
- caring, knowledgeable counselors
- personalized college admission guidance
- well-equipped classrooms, library research center, science labs, art and music studios, digital design lab, Makerspace, and sports facilities, including a swimming pool, fitness center, gym, and sports field
- expansive STEM and Arts curriculum
- 27 AP and Honors courses including the AP Capstone Program
- low teacher/student ratio
- comprehensive co-curricular programs with leadership development and Christian service opportunities
"Yesterday I drove home after settling my daughter in her college dorm. I miss her already, but I feel relieved, knowing she's ready for this new phase of her life. For that, I want to thank everyone at Ramona for helping her become empowered, independent, and resilient. Thank you! Thank you all!"
Ramona Parent '16
In keeping with the Catholic philosophy
and values of the Sisters of the Holy Names, Ramona is committed to
working with families to help provide an exemplary education for all who
qualify for admission.
All applicants who take the HSPT at Ramona are automatically considered for a Merit Award; no Merit Award application form is required.
Merit Awards are awarded to incoming freshmen with top HSPT test scores, high grade point averages, and excellent conduct, attendance, effort, and teacher recommendations.
Merit Awards are automatically renewed annually, providing the student maintains a 3.5 GPA and excellent citizenship.
For the 2017-2018 school year, Ramona awarded almost $700,000 in Merit
Awards and Need-Based Tuition Assistance to students in grades 9 through
Need-Based Tuition Assistance
All students entering grades 9 - 12 are eligible to apply for need-based tuition assistance. This assistance is awarded in the form of need-based scholarships or need-based work/study grants. To be considered for any form of need-based tuition assistance, the family must complete the entire tuition assistance application process. See below for instructions.
Need-Based Scholarships are awarded to students with financial need, high scholastic achievement, exemplary character and leadership, and school and community involvement.
Need-Based Work/Study Grants
Need-Based Work/Study Grants are awarded to students who do not meet the scholastic requirements but have a demonstrated financial need, exemplary character, leadership, and school and community involvement.
Families who receive need-based tuition assistance must reapply every year. Families who receive tuition assistance can expect the awards to continue throughout their enrollment at Ramona unless there is a change in their financial circumstances.
|2018 - 2019 Tuition: Total Tuition & Fees
|Grades 9 - 11: $14, 300
|Grade 12: $14, 770
|Enrollment Fee: $600
*Fees include yearbook, retreats, technology and graduation fee (12th grade only).