Ramona welcomes the global perspective of international students.
"I really enjoy learning and adapting to a new life here. I have friendships with local and international students. I set high academic goals, and I am very happy that I achieved them."
Why study at Ramona?
- Receive excellent academic preparation for an American college or university.
- International students from the Classes of 2017 and 2018 have been accepted to and are attending top colleges including UCLA, UC Irvine, the University of Southern California, New York University, the University of Wisconsin, the Rhode Island School of Design, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Washington, and more.
- Join a strong sisterhood of friendship that creates life-long bonds of support and connections with more than 7,000 alumnae.
- Develop an understanding of global issues, an ethical perspective and leadership skills.
- Improve English communication skills in a program that’s personalized as well as rigorous.
- Study on a safe, park-like and well-equipped campus, near Los Angeles, that features up-to-date classrooms, computer labs, science labs, art, digital design, and music studios, a library research center, and athletic facilities including a gym, fitness center, sports field and swimming pool.
- Receive personalized American college admission guidance from two full-time college counselors.
- Experience the life-changing power of an all-girls’ education.
- Live and study in the Los Angeles area. Alhambra is an exciting and diverse American city near Los Angeles and the Los Angeles International Airport.
To learn more about the benefits of an all-girls' education, click here.
To learn more about how a Ramona education can change your life, click here.
A Director of International Student Life oversees all aspects of the international students' experience at the school and ensures that all international students are thriving and are engaged in school academically and socially.
Currently, students from Thailand, Vietnam, and China comprise about 7% of our student body.
To apply, please email Veronica Fernandez, Associate Director of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"At Ramona, I have improved my English speaking and writing abilities, developed my critical thinking skills, and become more independent."Student '20