Tuition Assistance FAQs
In keeping with the Catholic philosophy and values of the Sisters of the Holy Names, Ramona is committed to working with families to help provide an exemplary education for all who qualify for admission.
For the 2018-2019 school year, Ramona awarded almost $800,000 in Merit Awards and Need-Based Tuition Assistance to students in grades 9 through 12.
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Does Ramona offer merit scholarships?
- Who is eligible to apply for tuition assistance?
- What are the qualifications for tuition assistance?
- When is the application deadline?
- How much tuition assistance is given?
- How is the amount of tuition assistance determined?
- Do you have to re-apply each year?
- Can more than one person in a family receive tuition assistance?
- Is there a limit to how much money parents can make and still be eligible for tuition assistance?
- Where does the money come from for tuition assistance?
- When can I apply for tuition assistance?
- What are the other financial obligations for families?
- Do you require service hours?