Class reunions are as diverse as the classes themselves! Many classes celebrate at a private home or local restaurant the weekend of Ramona's Annual Alumnae Weekend celebration. For a more cost effective choice, you can have your reunion at Ramona. The Holy Family Room or Pavilion/Fountain area can accommodate different sized gatherings and you won’t have the time constraints or expense that renting a banquet room does. We provide the tables and chairs, do the room set-up, and arrange for access to the campus at no cost.
We want to support you in any way we can; however, organizing your reunion is the responsibility of the class. The Alumnae Office provides information, answers questions, and can connect you with other alumnae who have recently organized their own reunions.
This is how we can help your reunion be a successful one:
- Provide the class list for your invitation mailing
- Coordinate the use of Ramona’s facilities if reunion is held on campus
- Advertise the date in Ramona magazine, the alumnae e-newsletter, and on our website
For more information, please contact:
Julie Huntley, Director of Alumnae Relations
(626) 282-4151 ext. 135
- Class of 1977 - 40th Reunion
- Class of 1987 - 30th Reunion
- Class of 1997 - 20th Reunion
- Class of 1999 - 20th Reunion
- Class of 2007 - 10th Reunion
Lost or misplaced your yearbook?
We have a wide selection of past yearbooks that are available for purchase for $40.00 (includes shipping and handling).
To check the availability, contact Julie Huntley ’72, Director of Alumnae Relations at (626) 282-4151 x135 or email@example.com.