Make a Difference!
Every Ramona girl develops her skills as a resilient, effective leader. Leadership development at Ramona is on-going and intentional, ingrained in our mission as an all-girl, Holy Names school.
- Leadership opportunities are available for everyone through ASB, President's Council, class, club, and team offices.
- All Ramona students study and practice public speaking and effective communication.
- Students are trained to take action and solve real problems in their school and communities.
- Older students serve as role models and helpful mentors for younger students.
- Shared bonds of sisterhood encourage supportive competition and collaboration.
- Students meet and learn from inspiring female leaders through our Ramona Speakers Series.
- Our safe, respectful and caring community promotes self-confidence and counters negative images of women in the media and culture.
- 100% of Ramona students participate in the clubs, student government, service or sports activities that are part of student life.
"At Ramona I have learned that no matter where I go, I can be successful if I remain true to myself. I have learned to speak my voice and to never be the one to just watch injustice--to be the one to stand up and make a change."
Class of 2016